NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
MGySgt (Ret) De Leo

Forum Themes

As you may probably have noticed, we have a new forum theme. With this change, another function was added for all members, to allow everyone to be able to select the forum theme they like the best.

How to do it?

Click on "Theme", at the bottom of the page, and select the theme from there. The theme will automatically change to the one selected.

bN1G3bN.jpg

Themes Currently Available:
-Unit Theme (the infamous blue theme)
-Unit Theme 2.0 (not final, most likely to be modified)
-3d MRB M81 Theme (Default)

• Upvote 4

I really enjoy the new theme, but is there any way we can get a classic MARPAT one? A lot of us really like the MARPAT style.

33osljo.jpg

c39dec985150bcef8b818c4d8549fa55.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by HN Morales
  • Upvote 1

I personally like the coloring of the current Theme 2.0. It's nice on the eyes at night, and the color scheme fits the milsim attitude. So, personally, I say we keep the current 2.0 coloring; or if tweaks to it are made, to be kept within the similar color palette. 

I like the 3d MRB Theme (default) is show a more well structured environment  the only thing that I will changed it will be the square avatar I think the circled one will be better, but other than that is fine.

And the high definition avatars will be nice these one seem like low resolution

Edited by SSgt Hito

1 hour ago, 2ndLt R. Nelson said:

I personally like the coloring of the current Theme 2.0. It's nice on the eyes at night, and the color scheme fits the milsim attitude. So, personally, I say we keep the current 2.0 coloring; or if tweaks to it are made, to be kept within the similar color palette. 

There was an issue with signatures not showing with that theme, but it's now fixed.

This is going to sound odd, but I can tell which people are using the themes because their text colour is different. I'm pretty sure it's not a bug...just an annoyance.

Sign in to follow this