NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Cook

New Call Of Duty Game

On 27/4/2017 at 11:26 AM, Maj Whitby said:

Next-gen D-Day that sold me right there. I don't care about the rest of the game haha

This right here. Brings back the good old MOHAA days.

I understand what everyone is saying about trying new scenarios, or different battles, and I have to agree to an extent. I'd love to see something about the Campaign of Italy and get to shoot some black shirts myself (got to do it only in MOHAA:Breakthrough, and I think in Mafia 2). But I think we've seen it all anyways, at least when it comes to a game that covers WWII from the allied's perspective. I agree that it would be cool to have a game that follows the war from the perspective of Wehrmacht, kinda like Generation War (if you haven't seen this, or you don't know what I'm talking about, you're really missing out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYEpih1T4wI).

Also, this is the wrong forum section boys. Moved.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this