NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
1stLt (Ret) R. Nelson

WW2 Arma 3 PVP Event [Poll]

WW2 Arma Event  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play in a WW2 PVP Arma 3 game mode?

• Yes
    • No

I have an idea for a small pvp event, using the previous WW2 mods. Would be sort of a VERY scaled down version of Stalingrad. The idea would be about a Squad v. Squad size element, with the focus being on capturing a particular point. For the attackers (Germans) you'd be trying to capture a church (being used as a command post). The defenders (Russians) would be trying to capture the German command post. Whomever captures said post first, wins. 

I'm thinking that throughout the game, there might be "specials" that each side can call in. Air strikes, mortars, or even things like an MG jeep, etc. Still working on those ideas. 

Medical would be Basic, and first person would be forced. 

So, hit the poll, and let me know what you think.

Edited by 2ndLt R. Nelson