NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Specter

My Open Letter...

Yes, I agree with Specter. Please don't leave yet. Please don't give up on OUR unit yet. When you've put in the work for something, you don't just abandon it, you fight for it. This isn't a lost cause, it's an OPPORTUNITY. Let's take it, please. 

We have an all hands meeting coming and I have some things to say.

• Upvote 5

I've given this unit much of my time, from filling in to S5 stuff. I'm with you guys till the end...

All I want is to play Arma 3 with the people I've met here, so far no one that I have been really close with have left.

My only concern is, will we be enough to go fuck up those Malakabeli guys for making us pay too much for our gas?

• Upvote 2

Both sides acted rashly and without thought to the consequences. I hope that those of us that have discharged will be allowed to attend the meeting.

I have no loyalty to a unit regardless of how much work i may or may not have done, i have loyalty to my friends.

This is my last realism unit. I'm here till the ship fucking sinks. Rah!

Edited by HN J. Wolfe
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SSgt Falconer said:

Im sticking around, if nothing else it will be a pretty bonfire.

lol'd

why can't we be friends guise. it is only game. 

The people who know me knows that im not a negative person, I generaly like everyone (even if they dont like me back), I try to put a smily face to every situation and just laugh it out... I know this is a silly and childish view of the world, but I really like to think everyone is my friend. 

I didnt want to make a rash decision, but the decisions made are just wrong. Just look at the actual Command Staff and you will see that the suspicions some people talked about for months are turning into reality.

Its weird to even try to describre it, but people had actual schemes in place to play other people... to play other game companions. This is supposed to be a milsim, and as such we are supposed to have respect for the other, even if they are higher or lower ranked.

I think there is no justification for what happened here, and the last nail in the coffin (for me) was what I saw when I checked the status on the teamspeak server. I left a screenshot in my retirement post which im not going to reproduce here again.

I hope you guys, friends, find what you are looking for in this unit, but please... watch your backs... after today you may not know what you will see next.

Edit:

+ For the ones I have on steam: Id love to keep in touch with you and play anything!

+ For the ones who dont have me on steam feel free to add me and keep in touch: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clodan/

Edited by Cpl Baker

Im "casting this" until everyones gone and I get the lights. So until then I shall be an open chat if anyone needs fun times. My team is working to set up fun ops in the intrum of our regrouping so stay tuned for information as well.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this