NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt (Ret) Yildirir

[ACCEPTED] Yildirir, Eren Application

First Name: Eren
Last Name: Yildirir
Desired Duty Assignment: 0372 CSO

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198038342934
Steam Name: Krenth
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Krenth/

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Roughly 2 Years (2017 Hours)
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No
How did you find out about us?: Through friends from my old, dissolved unit.
If you were recruited by one of our members, who was it?: Pvt Steel, Pvt Decker
Why do you want to join the 3rd Marine Raider Battalion?: I have two of my friends in the unit, and they recommend the experience for its understanding of realism, its size and bonding.

If you have elected a supporting asset such as Corpsman, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: Yes

Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 3d MRB, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT) or Saturdays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: Yes

Edited by 1stLt Gluttony

Mr. Yildirir,

Application accepted. Within the next hour you will receive a welcome aboard private message with some general instructions to get you initially set up. Check the PHASE ONE sub-board for the next available scheduled Assessment & Selection class. If you are attending a Assessment & Selection class check each thread for available times and sign up for it in the "Assessment & Selection" Forum above this one. There will be a thread to sign in.

In Summary:
Step 1. Receive Welcome Aboard message and follow Instructions inside of the Welcome Aboard message.
Step 2. Sign up for a "Assessment & Selection" class in the Assessment & Selection Forum.
Note: Steps 1 and 2 are interchangeable.

Thank you and once again, welcome, Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,
Capt Gluttony
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

For whom it may concern,

Ever since I came to this unit, I have been disappointed with how it's been crumbling down, but more importantly, how the rest of the people do not share my enthusiasm for enjoying ArmA III. I do not wish to offend anyone, but I don't feel I belong here anymore.

And since I don't have access to the correct forums to post a resignation yet, I felt  the need to post it here.

I hope things work out for you guys, but this is where I go.

Just something to consider: these past few months have been extremely turbulent for us...we've been a part of 3 different units in 1.5 years and have seen many friendships torn apart. Please don't mistake our attitude for distaste for the game.  I believe many of us still enjoy playing this game because we play with our friends. 

We have, however, become weary with the politics that follow a unit of our size and are trying to power through to the good times. I ask you to give us a second chance to show you our professionalism and our passion for the game, especially with the upcoming deployment. 

It is, of course, your decision but I hope you give this some consideration. Hope to see you on the battlefield. 

VR, Sgt Grimm. 

Edited by Sgt Grimm
  • Upvote 1

If I may, I know you've come into our channel at midnight to ask myself and a few others to play Arma, which we've declined. Not because we're sick of Arma, just because it's midnight. I personally, as well as Sgt Grimm, host fun missions constantly, and a lot of us play constantly, you're just catching some of us at odd hours.

Regards,

SSgt Specter

I actually wasn't expecting such an answer, ant this quick. In light of this, I am willing to reconsider.

Please disregard my last post.

And about SSgt Specter's comment: It's definitely not about that. Ever since I arrived, I have seen many people leave, and from my previous experiences with another unit, this definitely leaves a bad taste. I just don't want to be caught up in all this.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pvt Yildirir said:

I just don't want to be caught up in all this.

We'll do our best not to blort all of our baggage on to you. Thank you for reconsidering. 

Edited by Sgt Grimm
  • Upvote 1

It takes heart to weather any storm, and those who are still here exemplify that heart and that in and of itself speaks volumes of character and professionalism which should be taken into account. Anytime you wanna play my friend, come find me 2ndLt Pleasant or others we are always playing. Just drop in and say hey!

• Upvote 2