NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
MGySgt (Ret) De Leo

The Video Thread.

So.... it rained today in Sweden.
This is the train station in Uppsala, the fourth largest city in the country.

Edited by Sgt Falconer

2 hours ago, Maj LaPrade said:

There is probably a good lesson to be learned here: remain vigilant, remain adaptable, observe everything and admire nothing.

How and where did you find this video? It's highly informative and I'd definitly be interested in learning from more of these type of videos.

2 hours ago, Capt Hart said:

How and where did you find this video? It's highly informative and I'd definitly be interested in learning from more of these type of videos.

The Dept of Defense released it as part of their investigation. Here is the report. I'll dig around for any further videos, but I can only assume the DOD used their own software to make it.

Another thing to note; air superiorty was not utilized until the final defensive position was formed. A French mirage conducted a show of force which discouraged any further attack, despite an inability to distinguish friend from foe.

Edited by Maj LaPrade

14 minutes ago, Maj LaPrade said:

What's your excuse?

>Posting a video from 3 FNF's ago

Pffft. Amateur. 

Sign in to follow this