NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Cpl (Ret) Woolsey

3D Raiders IRL Guns and Weapons

10 minutes ago, Sgt Truscott said:

Picked up a new toy today as a belated birthday present to myself.

pqsOPbT.jpg

Happy birthday, solid present.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:54 PM, SSgt Specter said:

Happy birthday, solid present.

Thanks! The best part about it is that it was cheap as hell, too. Got a great deal on it.

On 8/15/2017 at 8:32 PM, LCpl Woolsey said:

Truscott nice shotgun gotta post my ksg eventually to show one of my own but thats freakin dope dude.

Thanks buddy! How do you like your KSG? I wanna shoot one, but I don't know if something I'd want to own.

Edited by Sgt Truscott

acf8313eb57e838421e562e101316123.png

I own a Beretta 92FS. It's my first and only gun, and it's a real sweet shooter. Probably looking at getting a Sig P226, was considering a P320 but I said fuck it after the whole drop test bullshit.

I've shot quite a deal of guns and I'm lucky that Serbia has relatively good gun laws. I like guns and I love shooting them. I'd sure be pissed as fuck if the government told me to fuck off. Probably looking at moving to the US by next year, so I'll be able to enjoy the greatness that the 2nd amendment provides you with.

4 hours ago, SNA Jennings said:

acf8313eb57e838421e562e101316123.png

I own a Beretta 92FS. It's my first and only gun, and it's a real sweet shooter. Probably looking at getting a Sig P226, was considering a P320 but I said fuck it after the whole drop test bullshit.

I've shot quite a deal of guns and I'm lucky that Serbia has relatively good gun laws. I like guns and I love shooting them. I'd sure be pissed as fuck if the government told me to fuck off. Probably looking at moving to the US by next year, so I'll be able to enjoy the greatness that the 2nd amendment provides you with.

H&K VP9 is one of the best handguns I've ever shot, loved the feel and manual of arms about it. CZ-75 compact is up there as well, very fluid slide work and easy grip.