NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Cole

S-Shop badges

I've gone ahead and made icons/badges for all the S-Shops. So to sound more official I'll say:

S-5 Civil Affairs has produced official iconography for the five S-Shop, under order from Captain Wolfe.

They're all generally imitating real life ones (S-5 is purposely gaudy, for example) with some originality.

These are all first drafts, happy to hear your comments and criticisms.

S1 Personnel

1oKtvsq.png

S-2 Intelligence

8tf7HBm.png

S-3 Training

f42anCy.png

S-4 Logistics

qOxK8q3.png

S-5 Civil Affairs

549nF2T.png

Changes already in progress:

-alignment fixes (the pens in S-1, for example)

-rework S-5 to be more MARSOC oriented

-probably getting rid of the globe and anchor in S-4, maybe the Arrowhead too

• Upvote 2

Could you possibly change the font for s-5? Maybe to match that of the S-1 badge. I don't know why but for some reason it makes me want to rip down a statue located in a small southern town out of a SJWish rage. Other than that these all look great.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SSgt Derr said:

Could you possibly change the font for s-5? Maybe to match that of the S-1 badge. I don't know why but for some reason it makes me want to rip down a statue located in a small southern town out of a SJWish rage. Other than that these all look great.

Yeah I'm pretty much remaking the S-5 one from the ground up, I plan on using that S1 font. I copied a Marine CAG badge and that's basically the font from that one

Edited by Sgt Cole

Sign in to follow this