NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt Koch

Work lives

Currently working as a civilian paramedic at a fire department.  Labeled as a "civilian" because I don't have the firefighter cert here in Indiana because it didn't transfer from Tennessee.  Been working on my pilot license which I should complete within the next month. Hoping to change jobs and move into aviation, just have a lot more flight hours I have to get.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I send "as per my last email" messages to ATF agents and tell police officers that the star next to the question on background check forms means they have to answer it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSgt Boyle said:

I send "as per my last email" messages to ATF agents and tell police officers that the star next to the question on background check forms means they have to answer it

All I hear is that you are not currently in Kandahar bribing Afghan warlords with some of Regans leftover Contra cash and slitting Taliban necks in the name of some 3-letter organisation we have never heard of.

• Like 2
  • nvgboi 2

I work for the the USMC under their MWR in 29 Palms. 

To sum up my job I am a government employee who is paid to babysit Marines and Sailors so they don't cut off any of their fingers or hands.

• Like 1

My New job is i work for kodiak field Services, and what i do is water transfer from a water pit to a frac Pad. So all i do is sit on my butt and watch water flow all night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • cheekibreeki 1

i'm still doing the same thing since my last post, but enough about me. Anyway, i got to see my uncle over the weekend, haven't seen him since 2015ish, but i just found out that he does Depot Level Maintenance for 160th SOAR and i thought that was kinda neat and moderately relevant given our emulated aviation unit of choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • nvgboi 1

16 hours ago, GySgt (Ret) Kakta said:

Moved to 2nd duty station now, working at the hospital in great lakes.

ill see you august 10th ;)

12 hours ago, GySgt (Ret) Kakta said:

Oh? why is that lol

basic training