NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt (Ret) Grimm

Divinity Original Sin 2

If anyone is having thoughts about getting this game I would highly recommend it if you are a lover of deep, turn-based RPGs. It's difficult and rewarding and truly deep and immersive. You can pretty much do whatever you want including killing everyone you meet. 

The best part of the game in my opinion is the Game Master Mode which lets you design and create your very own Pen and paper RPG without pen and paper. You can recreate D&D campaigns or make your own. If you're a visual person like me then this helps really get you in to the world and your character.

Check out this video anyway. It's awesome. 

Sign in to follow this