NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Koch

Koch's Fun Ops

Right!

I'm gonna use this thread to arrange my fun ops in the future, and there's gonna be quite a few. I'm going to do my best to make sure they are different every time, maybe with a filler op here and there. Some of them are going to be used to test mods like ACRE2 or custom (possibly future) builds of ACE and the likes.

They are going to be slightly challenging with more harsh settings, and respawns may not be a thing. Sometimes we'll play U.S. Infantry, sometimes tanks, sometimes Russians and so on. In the end my objective will be to use 99% of our modpack to its limits (save replacing some things to test new builds of ACE/ACRE2 and such), and that should lessen the load of having to download things.

In the event that a custom modpack will be used, there'll be both an ArmA3Sync repository for it and .zip files that you can download if you prefer it the old way.

The first op in this series, which time will be announced later on, will be centered around tanks in Chernarus. We may do one more in the desert after that, but possibly with another armored asset (or an IFV). It won't be this year, but rather after new years

It's designed to be able to be done with few people, but the more the merrier.

I'll post the roster sometime around January, but for now I'll leave you with a little teaser.

ee.jpg

(note, we won't need to fill all the tanks to have fun)

I was hoping to do a small fun op campaign during WSD; but due to personal time constraints I won't be able to. Luckily, GySgt Cole and 2ndLt Kardnal are filling that void with Halo operations anyway!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, 2ndLt Kardnal said:

inb4 Brawler memes

Totally down to roll some rhinos. T90s beware!

I was considering using Brawler for callsign, too

• Like 1

I'm in! May not be available for a lot of it cause I'm going home for my winter break, but I'll be there for what I can do!

Coming this weekend (if I have a server and the mission works properly):

f6.jpg

zombie killing time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1stLt Jennings said:

gib tank mission

It's coming later in July, no worries

correction: January

Sign in to follow this