NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Buono

Takistan FunOp Campaign

This is a preliminary idea, LCpl DelPercio and I are wanting to do a Taki Campaign spanning over a month or two. 

Operation Sand Viper(just an idea)

Islamic State Cell has risen inside the country of Takistan, and the current deployed US Assets are being harassed by an elite bomb maker and special ops trained sniper. MARSOC has sent a task force to perform counter-terrorist and direct action missions in efforts to capture or kill the commanders of the cell, acquiring intel, and capturing or killing the sniper and bomb maker.

That is a small background, we are hoping for a show of hands (reply if you would be interested) on who would like to take part so details can be discussed.

Thank You,

LCpl Buono     

Edited by LCpl Buono

I like this idea, and I am not opposed to the name Sand Viper, no matter how cool everyone else in this thread is.

• Like 1

The reason people are roasting on the name "Operation Sand Viper" is that it brings back memories of the 3d MRB's first deployment which was named "Operation Sand Viper" and it was cancer to the brain because it was conceived by an inept section leader and done probably an hour before the due date. It was hastily put together and consisted of almost no backstory and story development in general and was the blandest and un-interesting storyline a brain could conceive. It was the worst deployment this unit has and will ever see. Kind of like taking a dump in someone's yard, leaving it there, and then coming back a month later expecting the owners of the yard to give you a cookie. 

LCpl Buono, I can assure you that no one is roasting on you personally and if anything were having a good old guy laugh about the name. I will be there if I can and from what you have stated thus far on the story synopsis it seems interesting and I'm sure you will get some people who are interested in joining.

Don't let everyone else's memes put you down, we're just having a good laugh. 

Edited by GySgt Bingham
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, GySgt Bingham said:

The reason people are roasting on the name "Operation Sand Viper" is that it brings back memories of the 3d MRB's first deployment which was named "Operation Sand Viper" and it was cancer to the brain because it was conceived by an inept section leader and done probably an hour before the due date. It was hastily put together and consisted of almost no backstory and story development in general and was the blandest and un-interesting storyline a brain could conceive. It was the worst deployment this unit has and will ever see. Kind of like taking a dump in someone's yard, leaving it there, and then coming back a month later expecting the owners of the yard to give you a cookie. 

LCpl Buono, I can assure you that no one is roasting on you personally and if anything were having a good old guy laugh about the name. I will be there if I can and from what you have stated thus far on the story synopsis it seems interesting and I'm sure you will get some people who are interested in joining.

Don't let everyone else's memes put you down, we're just having a good laugh. 

Plus I think only one task force ever got to participate before all hell broke loose and ripped the unit in two....

This was my into video in anticipation of said deployment. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this