NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt (Ret) Dale

3d MRB Quote Book

Me and @HMC (FMF) Kakta talking about a Medical incident I witnessed this morning

Kakta: A good skill especially if your BLS qualified is knowing how to use an IED and do proper chest compressions.

• Haha 2

"At the time HQ members had the impression Tac1 need head getting out far enough"

"...during witch Viking came upon a Factory compound..."

"The parole to OBJ Persia's..."

I thought Lt's were supposed to be college educated meaning they knew how to use grammar and punctuation right? (Copied from a certain LT's reports.....)

• Haha 3

Capt Hart: "Yeah, she said I should invite my arma friends"

Hart's GF: "Because they're your only friends"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

(Slightly Buzzed) Maj Whelan - "I tilted my head back to take a swig of bourbon and my headset almost fell off so I duct taped it to my head for Saftey Reasons" 

• Haha 3

Kakta: "-- he's got like pamphlets....with a manifesto and stuff"

Songs: "He's turning into cole!"

• Haha 1