NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
SSgt (Ret) Braathen

Lets talk Guns!

For what ever reason I'm really into german weapon platforms. my favorite being the k98s specifically the one I own. Also the G3 and Rhodie Fals are the GOATs imo. 

Although I've never shot them, the G36 and L85 platforms make me wet. I love my AR, got it for about 600 bucks, wish I could get a pistol, but my state is controlled by commies.

Additionally, besides the 226, my favorite handgun I've shot is the H&K VP9. Sexy pistol.

Edited by GySgt Specter

30 minutes ago, GySgt Specter said:

Although I've never shot them, the G36 and L85 platforms make me wet. I love my AR, got it for about 600 bucks, wish I could get a pistol, but my state is controlled by commies.

Additionally, besides the 226, my favorite handgun I've shot is the H&K VP9. Sexy pistol.

Gotta love the Democratic Commune of New Jersey @HM3 Sokolowski

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LCpl McKnight said:

WvHrk22.jpg

My chopper go PING

idk whats uglier ur glock or ur calves

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, LCpl McKnight said:

my mother tells me i'm a handsome boi with big calves

and my mother tells me i look handsome but deep down i know im ugly af

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cpl Seixeiro said:

and my mother tells me i look handsome but deep down i know im ugly af

You're from Monroe, ofc you're ugly.

Oh boy, where should I start? Maybe I will upload pictures later.

Favorite pistol: Taurus PT92

Favorite hunting rifle: Savage Axis .30-06 with Nikon 9x scope

Then "I have it, but I couldn't tell you why."

Pistols: Zastava 9mm, S&W M&P Shield 9, and a Browning High Power made in Hungary for the Israeli military (its a Kareem Mk1, about 38 years old, and covered in a bad paint job the asshole I bought it from stuck on there). Previously had two 1911s, gone but not forgotten.

Rifles: Mosin-Nagant, Savage .308, AR-15 (anderson lower, hodge-podge assorted upper kit that I have no idea what is in it anymore), another AR-15 (also Anderson lower, Para upper kit, and a .22 upper kit I keep with it), and a Thompson-Center Muzzleloader. There was a Ruger 10/22 but that is my little brothers now, and I could swear I bought Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle when I was younger but my other brother swears he bought it and I just never let him use it. There receipt is *somewhere* though.

Shotguns: Remington 870, Remington 1100, Stoeger Condor over and under, and an 20 gauge pump that I thought was a Browning but maybe its a Remington. The shotguns are at my dad's house so I can't check. 

Edited by Sgt Markin
too much swearing

2 hours ago, Sgt Markin said:

Oh boy, where should I start? Maybe I will upload pictures later.

Favorite pistol: Taurus PT92

Favorite hunting rifle: Savage Axis .30-06 with Nikon 9x scope

Then "I have it, but I couldn't tell you why."

Pistols: Zastava 9mm, S&W M&P Shield 9, and a Browning High Power made in Hungary for the Israeli military (its a Kareem Mk1, about 38 years old, and covered in a bad paint job the asshole I bought it from stuck on there). Previously had two 1911s, gone but not forgotten.

Rifles: Mosin-Nagant, Savage .308, AR-15 (anderson lower, hodge-podge assorted upper kit that I have no idea what is in it anymore), another AR-15 (also Anderson lower, Para upper kit, and a .22 upper kit I keep with it), and a Thompson-Center Muzzleloader. There was a Ruger 10/22 but that is my little brothers now, and I could swear I bought Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle when I was younger but my other brother swears he bought it and I just never let him use it. There receipt is *somewhere* though.

Shotguns: Remington 870, Remington 1100, Stoeger Condor over and under, and an 20 gauge pump that I thought was a Browning but maybe its a Remington. The shotguns are at my dad's house so I can't check. 

Scrap that potato digging commie shit rifle and get yourself a true piece of German engineering 

11 hours ago, Cpl Seixeiro said:

Scrap that potato digging commie shit rifle and get yourself a true piece of German engineering 

??? Potato digging commie shit rifle? Which one is that?

You better not be talking about the Mosin because that rifle literally killed Nazis. No, for real, the case it came out of was packed in Cosmoline in 1946. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, GySgt Specter said:

Srsly tho, I hate Glocks.

Glocks are only good for conceal carry. Other than that, they’re inaccurate(but you have 17 shots soooo) 

i mean. My glock 26 is my ride gun. If I need to shot anyone with it more than 50 feet i’m Fucked. But it’s reliable, easy to clean and break down, and very compact. It’s an 8/10 for me.

2 hours ago, Sgt Markin said:

??? Potato digging commie shit rifle? Which one is that?

You better not be talking about the Mosin because that rifle literally killed Nazis. No, for real, the case it came out of was packed in Cosmoline in 1946. 

There's an equally high chance it was used to kill Soviet conscripts who made the "mistake" of taking a step backward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Maj Ray said:

There's an equally high chance it was used to kill Soviet conscripts who made the "mistake" of taking a step backward.

So it killed Nazi's AND Commies. This is the most patriotic gun I could possibly own.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sgt Markin said:

So it killed Nazi's AND Commies. This is the most patriotic gun I could possibly own.

Nazis and peasants. I doubt a single commie was killed by that gun. The commies were the ones using it. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maj Ray said:

Nazis and peasants. I doubt a single commie was killed by that gun. The commies were the ones using it. xD

The peasants were commies too! I saw Enemy at the Gates I totally know what I am talking about :D

• Haha 2

As a Brit I am a sucker for British rifles.

Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum

2dabd54e934316253895438d239a7fb7.jpg

Here is mine, the latest version of the AI AW series, the AI AT.

539e755d3ad3b992cb6fda5437a3b372.jpg

Edited by Sgt Purcell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Purcell said:

As a Brit I am a sucker for British rifles.

Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum

2dabd54e934316253895438d239a7fb7.jpg

Here is mine, the newer version of the AI AW series, the AI AT.

51473afe39de720b8c4e2afc1daab378.jpg

539e755d3ad3b992cb6fda5437a3b372.jpg

Is that a replica or the real deal? I mean do they let you own guns in Her Majesty's Communist Commonwealth?

On 3/6/2018 at 1:56 PM, GySgt Specter said:

wish I could get a pistol, but my state is controlled by commies.

>not going to a gun show and illegally purchasing a handgun at the age of 19

Glorious Forge-crafting, with a machine-spirit focused on accuracy and reliability. Chambered in .75 caliber (that's 19mm to you non-Imperials), it cracks the toughest armor and renders all forms of flesh a bloody pulp after it is through. Made to withstand the toughest conditions and the most rigorous abuse, it is the final word in dependability.

Yours now for only 99 prayers to the Emperor!

Related image

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2