NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Cpl (Ret) VandeVord

That One Game?

So what is the one game that, if you could, you wish you could forget playing? So you could play it all over again and enjoy the game like you did the first time. That pure excitement and losing yourself in it and such.

For me, it's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

What about you people?

Fallout: New Vegas. It has its problems, but I've dropped hundreds of hours on that game. I wish I could do it all over.

• Upvote 1

Probably Fallout 3.

EDIT: Or the Halo series.

Edited by GySgt Specter
  • Upvote 2

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It gets a lot easier once you know every stash spot and where to find the best loot. I remember sneaking downstairs at night to play it on the Xbox, when I was younger. I had no idea what I was doing, but damn if it wasn't the best game I'd ever played.

Edited by HM2 Pulliam

As much as I loved CoD 4, MW2, and Skyrim -- I don't think I can ever get as immersed as I was in Halo 3. I just want to play my custom games again, man.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sgt Jones said:

As much as I loved CoD 4, MW2, and Skyrim -- I don't think I can ever get as immersed as I was in Halo 3. I just want to play my custom games again, man.

fat boy and those mongoose courses were the shit

10 minutes ago, 1st Lt Pepperman said:

fat boy and those mongoose courses were the shit

Fat kid, Jenga, Hurricane, Ghostbusters, Duck Hunt, Halo, the list goes on and on and on.

• Upvote 1

If it's my all time favorite, gotta agree on Fallout Best Vegas. But honorable mentions do go to Arma, the Witcher Series, and (good) 40k games.

Mass Effect for sure. Although Borderlands would be a close second.