NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt (Ret) Dale

You've been operating too long when...

On 8/31/2017 at 3:15 PM, Sgt Cole said:

I had a dream last night that @HMC (FMF) Parker was made a LTJG, and for some reason this terrified me and I woke up in a cold sweat

I have this same dream every night.. old I don't wake up in that fasion ;)

Edited by 1stLt Makowski
  • Haha 2

When you ask if someone needs either CAS or Artillery and to submit a 9 line when they said they needed support in a medieval era game...

Edited by LCpl Johnson
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, LCpl Carter said:

When you accidentally tell your girlfriend during sex "Nice rig" instead of "Nice rack".

"When your girlfriend uses your nick name from your team leader rather than your own name during sex." -@Cpl Kardnal aka "Kar Kar"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

When somebody asks you what you do and you have to stop yourself from saying Aviation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

When you give out the wrong frequency instinctively because your last set of  muscle memory freqs are still ingrained into your gut reactions

Edited by Sgt Kardnal
autocorrect

You’ve been operating too long when you get sudden urges to exclaim “Hooah”/“Hooyah Navy,” quote Generation Kill, Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, and Jarhead while at Work, The Grocery Store, Pet’s Mart, or Burger King whilst conversing with ‘Humans.’ fml

Edited by Cpl Cooper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/28/2017 at 7:53 PM, Capt Hart said:

When you spend a half hour giving the ITC Prowords lecture to someone at work because they said repeat on the radio.

Feels Bad

When you've finally joined the exclusive 3000+ hours club....

Lf3gJ1T.png

• Haha 3

When you call your OCS Plt Trainer... Mako.

Edit: Also when you hijack SOPs from here for OCS. STOLE = Strategic Transition Of Logistical Equipment. Thanks, Arma.

Edited by Maj LaPrade
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2018 at 11:33 PM, 1stSgt Bingham said:

When you recognize and know almost everyone in this photo yet only 4 remian

The ol OGs 

Courtesy of @Cpl Gwynne

8E6xQ0t.jpg

PFC LaPrade? *Pukes*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When @LTC Brueske plays arma to much

"Oof.. When your so tired the last thing you can remember from your dream before you woke up is attacking an enemy airbase with like 4 zsu-23 statics, 3 tunguskas and an anti air radar plus an enemy tank Column and the last thing you remember before waking up is "thunder 1-1 stand by for nine line""

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

When you have a stress dream about operational logistics and getting arma-ed....

• Like 1

When this is the third thread of these I've seen and all the posts are relatively the same.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

When every other game that is even slightly related to modern combat reminds you of ArmA and all your friends, and you realise all your teammates are dead because they don't have hundreds of hours of training in a virtual combat simulator and you sigh cos the game you're playing doesn't have smoke grenades to represent a mass casualty

• Haha 3