NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt (Ret) Dale

You've been operating too long when...

On 1/5/2017 at 9:08 PM, LCpl Fowler said:

When your teacher is showing a video in class and you go to zoom with right click and realize there's no mouse there.

You know, I have trouble watching Let's Plays of games I own because of this. I can't not want to control the game.

When your boss ask you what you are doing and you aplogize with the phrase"sorry boss I was tabbed out."

Or when your your boss ask you if you had talked with one of your employees and your answer is "I tried calling but they were AFK!"

When you are using Radios during work and say "Bravo this is Alpha, Oscar Mike to your position time now, over" to your boss and from across the shop floor you can hear him laughing.

2 hours ago, Sgt Woods said:

When you press your PTT button as you're talking to your wife/kids

I catch myself doing this if I'm on the phone and at the pc. I don't even have to be on TS at the time. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2016 at 9:54 AM, Capt Dale said:

When you see strobe lasers in the club and you start looking to knife hand the numb nuts with an active PEQ...

On 4/19/2017 at 0:24 PM, Sgt Woods said:

When you press your PTT button as you're talking to your wife/kids

On 1/5/2017 at 9:08 PM, Fowler said:

When your teacher is showing a video in class and you go to zoom with right click and realize there's no mouse there.

On 12/12/2016 at 6:03 PM, Sgt (Ret) Purcell said:

When you see someone you don't like and you think to yourself, what range do I need to adjust my scope to for a head shot.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

1 minute ago, LCpl McKnight said:

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

All the time, Always

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2017 at 10:04 AM, SSgt Falconer said:

All the time, Always

When you read the "You've been operating too long when" thread and smile at every post because you've done it at least a couple times....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When you spend a half hour giving the ITC Prowords lecture to someone at work because they said repeat on the radio.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

10:50 PM - Black Irish: Is it weird that I just R&U'd an email. It's not the first
10:49 PM - Specter: lol
10:49 PM - Specter: no it is not
10:49 PM - Specter: and im putting this in the "You know you played Arma too long" thread

• Upvote 3