NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Van Dyke

Holy Shit Guys... New Major DLC

The price is fairly steep at $22. There's a lot of content, but IMO, you have to really want it to drop $22 on a third party DLC for a six year old game.

I don't think we'll be able to make a template for the new map, because not everyone in the unit will buy this.

• Thanks 1

Since fucking Banderson of all people STOLE my reply I'll just say my nut is voluminous

• Like 3

This whole third party paid DLC sounds like we don't actually want to work on an optimized game with an engine that is good for todays standards. Instead we want to publish stuff, take our cut, and worse comes worse blame the third party. 

• Upvote 4

On 4/17/2019 at 8:36 PM, SSgt Van Dyke said:

I just think this may bring some people back/bring in new people, and that's always good for us. 

@LtCol Makowski changes his name to Oberstleutnant Maustkauschmer and the unit to the Panzergrenadierbataillon 33

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 1stLt (Ret) Cole said:

@LtCol Makowski changes his name to Oberstleutnant Maustkauschmer and the unit to the Panzergrenadierbataillon 33

When you realize Major is still Major and abbreviated Maj in the German army, but its pronouned herr mayor.

look-at-me-im-the-mayor-now.jpg

Sign in to follow this