NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
SSgt (Ret) Hall

Unofficial Multiple Team Operation 9-1-18

Since this weekend is the 5th weekend, the weekend of "rest". I was wondering if we had enough people interested to have a mutiple team operation. Test the server since its been relocated and shouldn't be thermal throttled anymore. The mission can be scaled to however many people show up. Since its unofficial weapon qualifications requirements could be unrestricted (to a point)  and allow people some practice with AT and LMGs that normally don't get to use them. This would also be a prime time for teams to swap up leadership and allow some of the new guys try out leadership if they would like.  Consider this operation as  a preseason game and allowing some flexibility. All teams welcome!  @LTC Brueske @Capt Hart @1stLt Tullo @1stLt Hawkins 

I am crappy zues, so hoping someone would set up and take that role. Maybe the great @GySgt Street could grace us with his version of hell or one of the other skilled S-2 members. 

• Upvote 2

I would be up for it personally. Once more things are finalized Ill ask my Team if they are interested at all. 

I'd like to suggest to make the event at 1500 EST, as it's easier for Americans and Canadians to accommodate the Europeans' schedule than the other way around. Optionally, @Capt Hall could also edit his post to add a poll for each time we could run the event (Sat 1500/2000 EST, or Sun 1500/2000 EST). We could get a head count ahead of time.

I am definitely for this and will send it to my team. If we can get multiple teams on a server again I feel it will increase the overall experience of the unit.

If for whatever reason we cant zues an operation for this, we could do a large liberation game 

Liberation is pretty dead as a game mode, it is extremely buggy these days, we are running dynamic Bulwarks/Antistasi on the fun server which are much more stable and more suited for shorter game sessions.

1 minute ago, LTC Brueske said:

Liberation is pretty dead as a game mode, it is extremely buggy these days, we are running dynamic Bulwarks/Antistasi on the fun server which are much more stable and more suited for shorter game sessions.

The problem with that is bulwark is a boring game mode and while i love antistati ts not really a marksoc thing. unless we drop mrb equipment crates into antistati