NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
MSgt Falconer

Interest check. WWII Funop.

WWII Funop initial time poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WWII Funop initial time poll

• 1800-1900 EST on 19SAT19
    • 1500-1600 EST on 20 SUN19

@LCpl Frase Probably pre-made just guessing, but we can most likely change certain aspects because if people are allowed to make their own I think that's not the greatest idea since things could go a little crazy to that extent. Especially with me involved I know what monstrosity I would create!

55 minutes ago, LCpl Frase said:

what about loadouts are they pre made or are we making them?

3 minutes ago, 2d Lt Netley said:

@LCpl Frase Probably pre-made just guessing, but we can most likely change certain aspects because if people are allowed to make their own I think that's, not the greatest idea since things could go a little crazy to that extent. Especially with me involved I know what monstrosity I would create!

The Template comes with some premade basic ones ( @MAJ Brueske confirm?). You will have access to a full arsenal but will naturally only be allowed to pick stuff that is not to anachronistic. Its 1941 so No StG44s no G43s, no late war german camo. The original post has some basic info about weapons and the Squad Leader @Capt Whelan will have a few spare MP40s and Rifle grenade attachments for the Kar98 to distribute as he sees fit.

• Thanks 1