NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
HMC (Ret) (FMF) Rivera

Who has Red dead redemption 2 for pc?

Hey guys, 

im trying to so who has or will be getting RDR2 on the pc so we can see about getting all together and murdering the Wild West! I know I have my copy already pre-downloaded. So this is kinda a thread to see who would be interested in placing online with me or anyone else who posts in here. It would be a good way to continue growing our ever lasting friendship throughout it the unit! Go ahead and post your social code to rockstar on here too if you want so you can get added as a friend! 

My Rockstar Social account name is: HMC_Rivera

v/r

Chief Rivera

My posse is going to be called the "Reverse Cowgirl", and only female characters are allowed in

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Game is downloaded as encrypted files so that you can't start playing early, and at the launch time, the studio releases the decryption key.  Decrypting the files is faster than downloading and installing them anyway, so you still save time in that way, and this way no one gets early access to the game.

Now that I've successfully launched the game, I am prepared to make people yee their last haw. Rockstar Social Club is VenDEADa666.

btw if you have stuttering issues (my CPU is significantly weaker than my GPU) the command line "-cpuLoadRebalancing", helped me a ton

Sign in to follow this