NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
J. Wright

WSD 3DMRB - Antistasi US Official Server Raid

This Saturday the 14 of December Ill be hitting the Official Antistasi Server. I would like to try to get some different people from the unit in there to squad together with. frequenting the server in the last few weeks and the owners and players have noticing the difference between a regular player and a 3dmrb player with some applicants coming from it. This could be an okay opportunity for some recruiting efforts to happen naturally and have some fun along the way. The idea is to get together an element or so and go help the commander on at the time fight some occupants. Sadly it will be vanilla which I know is somewhat of a turn off for some, but at the same time half the time I see you guys running around with a 416 so its not gonna be insanely offkilt ;) they use tfar so you will have to use that also. other than that we can have some fun and fight the good fight imo.

let me know when you guys are wanting to start up. Ill tag those that I have played antistasi with so far but anyone is free to come join.

@WOC Davis @GySgt Hague@Sgt Melbert @Cpl Frase @Cpl Melo

Also skills that can be worked on by playing Antistasi - Hasty planninng, group leadership, Land Nav, radio use, Ace Medical. 

Sign in to follow this