NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt Boyle

Kaiserreich Game This Sunday, 4/26

Hey All,

Okay so here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna boot up HOI4 Kaiserreich at 1430 EST on Sunday. So who wants to join and who do you want to play as? Co-op and Hotjoin will be on

Austria, Russia, Germany, and Mongolia have confirmed players, with possible American Union State and Ottoman Empire. 

Break your chains, save the Kaiser, or set Latin America on fire, the choice is yours!

Mods will only be Kaiserreich and player led peace conferences

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Maj Whelan said:

oh boy, can't wait to "befriend" you as glorious russia

I need an adult...

I'm putting out a classified ad in the newspaper:

Will distract Russians for firearms

I might join.

Another highly recommended mod to at least check out Boyle is "State Transfer Tool (SP)", it's obviously abusable but can be used to fix any bordergoring fuckups the Kaiserreich events system sometimes produces. Only the host should use it.

Alright game will start in about an hour, my checksum is 06f3, let me know if you have anything different. I'll be in the 3d's discord in like 30 mins