NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Spears

Spears' Fun Op

For anyone interested I will be hosting a funop tonight @1900cst (2000est).

The theme for the funop will be: Surviving Coronavirus.

It is a funop that focuses more on fun than serious tactics. You will be a band of survivors holding out in a local quarantine in a world where Coronavirus got much worse. Supplies are getting low though so it's time to hear up and head into the city to find more. You'll be assigned certain tasks to complete across the city mostly involving retrieving supplies and other small errands. Weapon choice will be large as well as gear but since I'm playing this as you all are civilians I ask that all rifles and SMGs stay on semi auto only. There will be other looters/raiders that will fight you as well as coronavirus infected people walking around and trying to get in your 6ft social distance bubble. Lethal force is authorized for all forces.

Mods will be posted shortly once the internet allows me.

Sign in to follow this