NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Cole

Sierra 7 GSSG - PMC/Livonia Fun Op Series (MISSION 2: Sat 30MAY20 2000EST)

Time Polls  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Saturday 30MAY20 FunOP??? Mark which you'd be available and down to play for

Hello all,

I'm back so my fun ops are as well. I like to make a tough fun op with various restrictions so Falconer is slightly nerfed. I also *will* try to kill you, there's a lose condition. I  really try hard to make these feel like true operations, with storylines and what not, and I expect you to follow my minimal rules in return.

This "campaign" will require the Contact DLC, as we are using the Livonia map.

For this series, we will be operating as the Sierra 7 Global Security Solutions Group, a band of corporate bandits hired out to slaughter poor people who get on people's skin. Famous for breaking a strike in South Olmetia with the use of a LRAD acoustic device and improvised pepperball mortar rounds that failed and killed 37 mine workers. Good company.

GSSG has been contracted by the Polish government to deal with bandits inside it's Livonia Exclusion Zone, or LEZ. The LEZ was formed after a nuclear disaster roughly on scale with Fukushima Daiichi. It has become a destination for migrants fleeing wars abroad. As many European countries threw up fences and anti-migrant violence spiked, the LEZ presented a better alternative. For some, it also presented an opportunity, as tensions were high and resources low. Migrant militias, European mob groups, and state actors are all active within the LEZ, and the Polish government mostly has let the wound fester. Now, however, the militias have begun venturing outside the LEZ, raiding farms, villages, and industrial areas for food and other supplies.

I will give you one big OOC Hint/Tip: Your briefings, both in and out of game, are presented THROUGH THE LENS of a profiteering PMC. They might brand people as terrorists even if they don't really meet that definition. Remember, and maybe counteract that bias when dealing with starving people trying to protect their families, and you may find your life a bit easier. Mobsters and CIA/FSB agents might not be so redeemable.

More information can be found in the presentation below, which is required reading for attendees, thanks!

All Briefings will be posted in this Google presentation, and I will make new posts in the thread for each mission roster and what not.

unknown.png

Edited by Sgt Cole
time
  • Like 1

MISSION 1 will be Saturday, 23MAY20 @ 1900EST.

Mission outline and gear restrictions are found in the Google Presentation. Please read it!

For this first mission, I will also post the Gear List here for quick reference.
Uniform: CBRN (LDF)
Facewear: APR (NATO)
Helmet: None but standby, this may change

Rifles: G36C, G36CV, G36V, G36KV (non-tac varients)
SMGs: MP5A5, MP5A5TAC, MPSD6
MG: MG3
AT: Carl Gustav
Sidearm: P226
Optics: 1x Only, Team Leaders may carry a 4x.
NVGs: PVS-14

ROSTER:

Zeus: Cole and Street (PROBABLY)

"Aviation Immersion Guy": Carrera

Group "CALLSIGN" (Group Commander gets to choose!)
Group Commander: (Element level leadership experience preferred)
Group Doctor:

CALLSIGN 1

Team Leader: Songs
Machine Gunner: Bianco

AT:

Assistant Team Leader: Talbert
Grenadier: 

Medic: 

CALLSIGN 2

Team Leader: Hague
Machine Gunner: Netley

AT: Six

Assistant Team Leader:
Grenadier: 

Medic:

Edited by Sgt Cole
date

You had me at G36, put me in where ever you want me.  Reminds me of the Brawler PMC missions we used to do, so sounds exciting.  

• Like 1

Hey one thing I forgot to mention: this on Livonia so the Contact DLC is required.

• Like 1

First mission was a success! Even with only a small team, we were successfully able to take the Lukow airfield. I will be doing the next mission in a week or two, hopefully with more attendees next time. To that effect, I will be doing a giveaway of Arma 3 Contact so stay tuned for that.

I've added a poll to check preferred times for next Saturday (a 5th weekend so no official stuff). Also check out Carrera's funop on Sunday!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Mission 2 will be this Saturday, 30MAY20 at 1400EST.

The new briefing is up, see the OP.

You can either dibs a slot or sign up for will fill and figure it out day of.

Zeus: Cole and Street

Group "Trigger"
Group Commander: Six
Group Doctor: Bernal

Trigger 1

Team Leader: 
Machine Gunner: Bianco

AT:

Assistant Team Leader:
Grenadier: Van Dyke

Medic: 

Trigger 2

Team Leader:
Machine Gunner:

AT: Netley

Assistant Team Leader:
Grenadier: Talbert

Medic:

WILL FILL:
Prak
Benson

Edited by Sgt Cole
roster updates

Saturday team has a training that I didn't see so I'm gonna postpone this until 2000EST. If this changes your availability, my apologies!

Sign in to follow this