NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Maj (Ret) Whitby

Hearts of Iron 4

I was thinking of hosting a huge HoI game soon, I'd like to see the interest from guys in the unit.

It's on Sale on Steam right now and I've sunk way too many hours into it.
Ill set a time and date soon, but It will be a real session, most likely lasting onwards of 6-7 hours, So please make sure you're ready to sit through it lol. 

If it falls on a weekend afternoon, or In the next few days, I'm in!

Edited by LCpl Van Dyke

Who wants to go tonight? 

Rules are:

PvP is allowed, but keep it somewhat reasonable.
You do not need to go down the historical path.
If you play as a major power that is impossible to invade, Yes I'm looking at you USA, then be reasonable with diplomacy, If you can't peace out of a war, then call a ceasefire and stick to it.

Reply what country you wish to be and if you're going to join us, shall we aim for 1600-1700? I can't start too late.

We will be using the Road to 56' mod and its collection - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820260968
This add endless possibilities on the research tree without being stupid. 
I'm shotgunning Germany.

Edited by Capt Whitby