NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt (Ret) Benzing

[ACCEPTED] Benzing, Mitchell Application

First Name: Mitchell
Last  Name: Benzing
Steam Name: MitchBen
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115041710/
ArmA III Player ID: 76561198115041710
Desired Duty Assignment: CSO. I see that 8311 is pretty much full, so I understand if that assignment is unavailable.
How Long have you been playing ArmA III: ~4 years
Do you own Arma 3 Apex DLC? (Unit Requirement): Yes
Availability (Sunday/Saturday/Both): Availability is to be seen soon. Moving and getting a new job, so I don't want to commit and get my hopes up.

How did you find out about our unit?
Ever since I had to leave you guys have been on my mind. 
If you were recruited by one of our members, who was it?
N/A
Why do you want to join the 3rd Marine Raider Battalion?
I should be getting back to a normal schedule and would love to get back with tha boys
Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 3d MRB and willing to abide by this game style?
I do.
Do you understand this unit is EST(GMT -5) time zoned based. Operations take place on Saturday at 1500 EST and Sunday at 2000 EST.
I do.

Mr. Benzing,

Your application has been accepted. Since you are a returning member of this Unit, you are being placed in reserves where you are free to transfer to an available billet at your discretion.

Respectfully Submitted,

Staff Sergeant Rougthvedt

S-1 Personnel Detachment

• Like 1