NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Capt Hart

Hart's Pictures and Videos

Screenshot from TFB Stress Test 01-17

4EC88642D464E017B8B45AF5E5C96FEC59756B62

Edited by Capt Hart

@SSgt Wolfe enjoying his glasses during Stress Test 01-17 Debrief

eLkLSfX.jpg

Edited by Capt Hart
  • Upvote 1

I iz doing the youtoobz again. I might make a cinematic trailer for this if I have time...we will see :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

March 2017 - Falconer being painted like a french operator

EB4CBF68C20686624E357F804C4F9D44909A3F85

October 2019 - Falconer doing more than just getting painted

13C5EAD5E13FEB71B37F3E1A7A160E6F2BC5D23F

@GySgt Falconer

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

A debrief of the tactics, decisions, and mistakes that lead up to the loss of Legion 2 and Viking during Operation Crossbow 02-20. If your interested in a short breakdown video then here you go. Full version of the operation is also available

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Really good analysis of the situation captain, really cool to see the events from this perspective.

• Thanks 1

A good watch, though minor adjustments.  We had far from full MSOTs from the start, Viking had maybe 6-7 during the contact in the west tree line, a large reason that the situation deteriorated so quickly. Something i should have acknowledged to myself when seeing the second enemy squad emerge from the town and called brake contact at that point.

Also, Viking had recognized that the hill its self did not end until the town west, by "move to the top of the steep terrain" i was referring to the extremely steep area Viking was on in the treeline. Clearing that steep terrain is why we ended up a 100m further away than preferred.  There was no expectation of being elevated or on a hill.  We also did not move into a kill zone, it was more of we moved into the path of the large force moving onto the factory.

Considered no way of knowing what Vikings situational understanding had been, sound reasoning all over.   The three points i fully agree where key, are the Lack of communication with CDF. Combined with lack of ISR for strategic not tactical recon, from Higher (satellites) or ourselves instructing Aviation to gather wider IRS. And Viking not using our normal method of myself on ch10 and Songs on ch80 to account for not having a JTAC, that could have provided the force multiplier Viking needed.

Nice production quality, and cool video concept with sound reasoning.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

i love this kind of stuff, especially since i'm so detached from the situation on the ground i have no real idea of what's going on beyond what the JTACs feed us and the conclusions we draw from getting reinsert requests.

please please please do more!

• Thanks 1

It's been a minute. Regular video tada. Another Tactical debrief will *hopefully* be coming soon once I'm not swamped with S-2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1