NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt (Ret) Bazarnicki

Escape from Tarkov

5 minutes ago, Cpl Carter said:

Any word when it's supposed to launch? It's awesome to buy a pre-order for 25% off but when is the question...

They already have arena mode, but the 'day-z sandbox' type gameplay is still not out, and god knows how long until it will be.

I have couple of access codes for EFT. It is for a week of trial. I will post the codes below. First comes, first serves concept. CODES EXPIRE ON JAN4 2018.

Share the challenge of escaping with friends by giving them a free trial week!

7-day free access codes:

KUN74-29EPT-MF3BW-83H5U

IIY74-29FTL-DATM2-91L5U

*valid for activation until 4 January 2018

New map is very welcome, as well as ammo reload time. Now we just need them to put at time on using meds so people can't run around spamming Grizzlies for days while in the middle of a firefight.

34 minutes ago, SSgt Bazarnicki said:

New map is very welcome, as well as ammo reload time. Now we just need them to put at time on using meds so people can't run around spamming Grizzlies for days while in the middle of a firefight.

I'm looking forward to the med system being added too, it'll slow down the pace of firefights for sure and make people be more cautious when making their way around the map. I'm hoping character customisation will be brought in soon too so you can actually distinguish your friends instead of everyone being a roaming ballsack with their bald heads. 

Edited by 2d LT(T) Osbourne
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this