NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt (Ret) Wyngaard

Assistance Please

So I love downloading new mods a playing around in the editor which is how i accrued so many hours in the Arma series. With Zeus i enjoy being fast with the game master module. Recently though the option where I can pick to use only official mods or official and unofficial isn't working as a bar and just blinks not showing the 2nd option. I tried verifying the integrity of game cache and reinstalled the game plus deleted and reinstalled my mods. Can anyone else think of something it would be much appreciated.

I'm having a similar problem with the Game-mode selection box under General Settings in the Eden editor. The default game mode is set to undefined and when I try to click the drop-down box to select COOP, it just blinks at me and no drop-down box appears. 

So for anyone else, what the LT means is that the tab that has the drop down box for this selection is open and the rest of the tabs are closed before the option appears. And thank you LT!

Sign in to follow this