NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt (Ret) Pleasant

FUN OP "Goshta Fire" 3JUNE17 1600EST

Operation Goshta Fire, a Fun OP, will hosted on the 2nd MAW server on 3June17 at 4PM EST.

Server IP: 162.248.92.97:2302

Password: 2ndmaw

The following mods will be used: 3rd MRB mods, Lythium, Jbad, OPmods

Links for mods:

Lythium

Jbad

OPmods

3d MRB has been tasked with retaking four compounds in the Goshta District of Afghanistan.
The compounds were originally occupied by the British in 2006 due to their strategic location to a heavily travelled route within the district. After the Brits pulled out the compounds were abandoned by ISAF.

Currently the Taliban are using it as a base of operations in the region and regularly set-up road blocks in close proximity to the surrounding compounds.

The goal of the mission is to scrub the area of enemy presence and secure the compounds until relieved by 3rd Battalion 5th Marines who will be converting the compounds into a COP.

OP Order

Team HQ
Team Leader:
Team Chief: Sgt Derr
Team SARC:
Team Comms Chief/JTAC:

Element One
Element Leader: Sgt Woods
Asst. Element Leader:
SARC:
CSO: Sgt Grimm
CSO: (Cpl Cole)
Element Two
Element Leader:
Asst.
SARC:
CSO:
CSO:
Zeus:Capt Brueske

Aviation (At least two):

Pilot: 2ndLt(T)Whelan

Pilot:

Immersion:
Immersion:
Immersion:

Edited by 2ndLt(T) Pleasant

I'll rock with Woods if my job gets rained out. If I'm not online Saturday then assume I won't be making it

Sign in to follow this