NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Seixeiro

WW2 Liberation

So with the help of @Sgt (Ret) Grimm I tweaked an existing Chernarus Liberation mission for a for a Post WW2 faceoff between the good ol' US of A and the SU also known as The Patton Plan. I also recently just finished the GER vs SU template or Operation Barbarossa. Next up will be a GER(DAK) vs US(NAC) most likely on takistan
Currently it requires 3 additional mods 
IFA3
FOW
IFA3: Liberation (Note its called liberation because that is what the standalone game was called)

The mission files are
The Patton Plan (United States VS Soviet Union on Chernarus)
Operation Barbarossa (Germany VS Soviet Union on Chernarus)

Right now there are some small bugs/issues. If anyone notices any other bugs please post below so I can get a chance to fix them.

• There are no spawnable friendly infantry in the template because they will spawn as independent and will engage you immediately after spawning in.
  • The US faction doesn't have AA,AT, or Artillery  guns so they borrowed the AA and AT guns from the Germans. and they use the RHS US artillery because artillery hasn't drastically changed over the years.
  • The GMC Tent doubles as a mobile respawn while the GMC Ambulance doubles as a fob box.
Edited by Cpl Seixeiro
  • Upvote 1

This is now live on the 8310 Liberation server.

107.221.50.10:2332

Uses all 3d standard mods plus those listed above.

Sign in to follow this