NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Cole

Star Wars FunOp (1400EST, Saturday, August 11th)

Hey nerds,

I'm hosting a fun-op this Saturday at 1400 EST. We'll finally be doing Star Wars, something I've wanted to do for a long time. Naturally, we'll be playing the clones. I'm extending an invitation to anyone who wants to sign up. I have limited slots and will not be expanding past the number already included. If there's interest, I'll probably expand the roster next time and try a Star Wars themed map (this time we're just doing Altis to save on mod size).
Game and TS will be on ODA 4111 Servers, and I'll get the IP and what not to y'all on Saturday.

Mods:

Steam Workshop Versions of: CBA, ACE, Achilles, ACRE2, and SW: Legion Armory
+
Google Drive link for Star Wars Opposition: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mZj2MfiPnt1ujDKN4RwWV1nYTr40zptQ/view

Mods should look like this:

adDdGuO.png

Roster:

Squad Leader: Archer
Squad ARC Trooper: Ryder (Koch)
Squad ARC Trooper: Jennings

Clone Trooper (FTL): Reeves
Clone Trooper: Torrence
Clone Trooper: Osbourne
Clone Medic:

Clone Trooper (FTL):
Clone Trooper: Turk
Clone Trooper:
Clone Medic:

Clone Pilot:
Clone Pilot:

Potentials:
Derr, Reed, Six

Arsenal:
I very much care about muh immersion and will be a loadout nazi if I see muh immersion being broken (just ignore the fact we're on Altis :P). We're doing the 501st Legion for our first mission as they have a ton of customization options. You can use any base 501st Legion gear (no ARCs, BARC, ARFs etc unless you're in that role. no kamas, antenna etc if you're not the leader or ARC trooper), but I just ask that medics have the medic symbol somewhere on them and people who aren't medics don't.

If you're lazy, your loadout should have everything you already need to just be a basic trooper/medic.

Any trooper can choose between the base DC-15S and DC-15A.

As for special weapons, the Squad Leader is free to divide among the squad:
- 1x AT/AA Rocket Launcher
- 1x Z-6 Rotary Repeating Blaster
- 1x DC-15X Sniper Rifle

Edited by 1st LT Osbourne

I can't edit the post but I'm tracking roster slots elsewhere. If someone with mod perms wants to add people in for me I'd appreciate it

Republican scum.

Roger, Roger.

Unfortunately I'm working then. Really interested though.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, CW2 (Ret) Waller said:

Republican scum.

Roger, Roger.

Unfortunately I'm working then. Really interested though.

I'll likely do another one in two weeks on Sunday at the same time, so watch out for that :)

• Upvote 1

Due to an issue with SWOP, clients are unable to start the mission file once connected to the server. Koch and I have tried to remedy the situation with all the basic first steps (restarts, forcing mission file re-download) to no avail, and there's no error message, so unfortunately it looks like this will have to be postponed until we figure out a fix or can reliably get the server running. This is a mod wide issue so perhaps it will be fixed or addressed by the devs, or we can research how Star Wars units deal with it. I'm hoping to do that by the weekend after next.

Thanks for understanding, and my apologies.

• Sad 1

Sign in to follow this