NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
J. Wright

SGA 3dMRB Side ops

I am contemplating starting next week doing a side op event inside the alive server every wednseday. This would create a middle ground for everyone to have some fun and work together (up to a whole MSOT plus some aviators) Currently we have a pretty stable version of Mog running on the ALiVE server thanks to the help of some awesome testing crew and a ton of help from my fellow rotary nerd Davis. I have some pretty fun ideas for missions to see the MSOTS accomplish and would love to see the server see some extra action. If there would be an interest in the unit for a side op to be held on a weekly basis please let me know and I will start putting it together and making it happen. 

The ALiVE server has been an awesome project to give back to the 3dMRB community. I look forward to evolving it in the coming months in my spare time and seeing you guys Floper8 for Sec Group Alfa execs in the future! With an aim to provide a fun time with the 3dMRB framework loosened a bit its shown to be a heck of alot of work to get working right but worth it every step of the way. 

If I see there is a good amount of interest ill throw up a roster signup sheet and start getting a bit of organization going so we can rock the MOG!

• Like 3

I am down for something like this! I need to know a good time so I can plan around this, but it does sound like something that would be amazing for everyone in the 3rd! Count me in and just give me a good time frame!

V/R
Chief Rivera 

Sign in to follow this