NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Spears

GMOD TTT and Other Activites

Probing to see if anyone would be interested in playing some custom TTT, Murder, Prop Hunt or other minigames every so often. I have crafted a workshop collection of minimum subscriptions required. Maps can be added as well as custom player models could be a possibility. TTT will have some custom roles as well that I will describe down below. It is recommended that you have at least CS: Source or Half Life 2 installed for textures. If you don't have either of those titles you can get free textures by following this video tutorial. The workshop collection can be found here.

If you're apart of my Discord I'll add you to a GMOD role so you can be alerted when we're looking to play.

Innocent Roles:

Innocent - No special abilities or weapons. Must take out all Traitors to win.

Detective - Has equipment to find out who the Traitors are.

Mercenary - Can buy both Traitor and Detective's Equipment.

Glitch - Looks like a Traitor to other Traitors. Cannot see who the Traitors are.

Phantom - Haunts their killer on Death. If that person dies, the Phantom comes back to life.

Traitor Roles:

Traitor - Can buy unique equipment and weapons. Must take out all Innocents to win.

Hypnotist - Can revive dead people into Traitors. • Vampire - Can briefly become invisible. Gets health from dead people.

Zombie - Can kill other players with a knife and turn them into other Zombies.

Assassin - Has one Innocent as their target. Does extra damage to that target and half damage to everyone else. Gets a new target when the current target dies.

Other Roles:

Jester - Role is shown to Traitors. If they die, they win. Cannot do damage to other players. Cannot be hurt by environmental or fall damage.

Swapper - Appears as Jester to Traitors. If they are killed, the killer dies and the Swapper is revived as the killer's role.

• Like 4

Sounds like a blast, i haven't played TTT before but seen it on AH.

i assume Garry's mod is needed along with CS: Source or Half Life 2 ?

Sign in to follow this