NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  

Life Is Feudal MMO Beta - Recruiting

Anyone else buy into the LiF MMO Beta? Looking to form at least 10 guys for this.

For those who don't know what Life is Feudal is. There are 2 versions, the one many have played is the original Non-MMO version called Life is Feudal: Your Own. The other is a 10,000 slot(across multiple seamless servers) MMO version and this is the one this topic is about. You currently have to buy into the MMO for as little as 40 bucks.

LiF, is a persistent 10,000 man slot sandbox medieval era crafting, building & combat game that requires teamwork to survive in. No one survives alone in the MMO. There is PvP and PvE (bears, boars and wolves). You can't opt out of PvP since people from other kingdoms or territories do raids on neighboring lands. The combat style is VERY similar to Mount and Blade. And of course there are bandits and people roaming around as nomads living off what they take from others by force or fear. Due to a built in skill cap of 600 points, it requires several people minimum just have a working camp due to wide and vast array of skills. Everything from multiple construction tiers to farming to hunting to healing to cooking to black smithing and so on. Just as many categories for combat as well. There is seasons that actually affect you and your village, like winter farming is nearly impossible so you have to plan ahead in the summer and fall. The game's depth is massive and requires some brains to survive in. The MMO map is big enough that it would take several real hours to jog across from one side to the other. If interested please PM me or find me on ts3. I AM RECRUITING TO FORM A 3D MRB GROUP.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmo?l=comparison

Edited by PO3 VandeVord

1 minute ago, 2ndLt Gluttony said:

I played it a little bit, it was interesting but I couldn't get into it.

The MMO forces you to work with others due to the 600 skill points limit.

2 hours ago, PO1 Atkinson said:

Is it the same as YO just in MMO form? Same mechanics etc.

More or less the same just on a grander scale and you cant claim land until 10 people are in your guild. I am looking to form a MRB LIF MMO group for this.

8 hours ago, Sgt Towns said:

I'd be down to get back into it.

Just to be clear towns, this is not Life is Feudal: Your Own. It's a seperate game, its an MMO and you have to pay at the moment to get access to the beta. However for those interested they are selling the beta access levels for 33% off until the 15th of Jan.\

http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmo?l=comparison

Edited by PO3 VandeVord

I've decided to dismiss this idea until the open beta in Apr-May.

Sign in to follow this