NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran cafĂ© kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Spears

Winter Stand Down Antistasi 2021

Winter Stand Down Antistasi 2021  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What type of Antistasi would you like to play?

• Chernarus
    • Chernarus with WWII setting
    • Cam Lao Nam (***REQUIRES*** Prairie Fire DLC)
    • Altis
    • Malden
    • Tanoa (Last Years Choice)

Last year for winter stand down we had the antistasi gamemode running 24/7 on the fun server. I was thinking we do it again but I would want to reach out to 3d members to see what map/setting they would be most interested in playing. Feel free to vote for each map you would like to play as you can choose more than one. The poll will stay up for awhile until the current FTXs are done.

Current leader is Cam Lao Nam which will require the SOG Praire Fire DLC. Voting will go until Sunday Nov 14th @2300 est.

I am willing to shell out for a couple copies if people don't have prairie SOG PF (or don't have the means to purchase it for whatever reason) and wanna play with us during WSD please pm me here on the forums if that is the situation your in.

Sign in to follow this