NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
J. Kimbel

[ACCEPTED] Kimbel, John Application

First Name: John

Last Name: Kimbel

Steam Name: BuzzKillington420

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/phantomracer123/

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198261730605

Desired Duty Assignment: Anything that's available, but preferably on the ground. I'm not a great pilot.

How Long have you been playing ArmA III?: 583.6 hours, been playing a few years.

Do you own the Arma 3 Apex DLC and the Contact DLC? (Unit Requirement): Yes I do

Availability (Sunday/Saturday/Both): Sundays

How did you find out about our unit?
I found out from MSgt. McMannus, he was showing me youtube videos of your operations, and well, it peaked my interests.

If you were recruited by one of our members, who was it?
MSgt. McMannus

Why do you want to join the 3rd Marine Raider Battalion?
I want to experience an hardcore realistic Milsim in Arma 3, and from what I saw on your videos, 3rd MRB, is exactly what I'm looking for.

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 3d MRB and willing to abide by this game style?
Yes.

Do you understand this unit is EST(GMT -5) time zoned based. Operations take place on Saturday at 1500 EST and Sunday at 2000 EST.
Yes.

Mr. Smith,

Application accepted. Within the next hour you will receive new forum permissions which will grant you access to the Welcome Aboard section with some general instructions to get you initially set up with our modpack.

Next is to register for the next A&S in Assessment and Selection. There you can also read basic information about each team and when operations and trainings normally take place. Make sure to register for the A&S course that best suites your availability. 

Once assigned to a team you will need to check in with them and start your training. 

In Summary:
Step 1. Review Welcome Aboard message and follow Instructions.
Step 2. Sign up for A&S. 
Note: Steps 1 and 2 are interchangeable.

Step 3: Set your TeamSpeak name to your Rank plus your last name, only add your first initial if another member of the same name exist in the unit.You will be informed if this is needed 

Thank you and once again, welcome, Private.

Respectfully Submitted,
CW2 Stukas
S-1 Personnel Detachment