NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt (Ret) Potter

Fallout NV2.

New vegas 2? I'm STILL playing the first one!

On a more skeptical note, rumors like these come out all the time. A new vegas 2 wouldn't make too much sense, in my opinion. Maybe a "remaster", since that's the BS easy-way-out most companies use to grab money nowadays. *cough cough* Bethesda, Infinity Ward, Ubisoft, etc etc *cough cough*

Lol, yea, that game never ends! I  am not usually on to pay attention to rumors about games, but frag hero has a decent track record.

I do not think Bethesda would be stupid enough to remaster Vegas, then again, Skyrim SE........

A man can hope.......

Fallout 4 was a let down...I hope this is legit and they do a better job with it than FO4 was.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Specter said:

Fallout 4 was a let down...I hope this is legit and they do a better job with it than FO4 was.

Completely agree, the article says obsidian are developing it, so  can only hope its stays like FNV style of story.

18 minutes ago, Sgt Bazarnicki said:

To be honest, I'm kinda all Fallouted out. Guess it depends on a release window though.

FO4 really put me off, if they take their time and its as open as FNV, Ill be  happy.

That's why FNV was so good. Obsidian knows what the die-hard Fallout fans want. They made an RPG. Bethesda tries to appeal everyone, and continuously dumbs down their games. I still think Morrowind was the best Elder Scrolls, and every one since has been continuously "meh"er... Anyway, I hope Obsidian does make a new fallout, because Fallout 4 was just an FPS with roleplay-survival elements. It was a good game, but not a good fallout game. 

Edited by HN Pulliam

I'd die and be reincarnated

FO:NV is my favorite Fallout game (tbf probably the only one I've ever particularly liked)

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this