NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Cook

TitanIM

A new video of TitanIM terrain editor via Bluedrake42 people you should check it out its like arma on drugs lol

I don't know, I feel like with product maturity this might become a great platform for milsim. But by the looks of it, it seems to me like it will excel as a vehicle simulator (where Arma is eh) and as an almost strategy like game for commanding assets (where Arma is mediocre). Judging by the modelling, scale and texture work, I think it will be a very subpar infantry experience, which is where Arma does amazing. Despite the somewhat clunky keybinds, and the physicals often being wonky, Arma is at its best when you to take cover, realistically put out and take damage, and feel like the world is coming down on top of you. I do however think this game might do well with larger units with lots of combined assets, where it's vehicles and scale can shine.

Edited by LCpl Cole

Imagine having 30-50 players, each commanding a platoon. You could literally have army scale engagements. With each player able to zoom in and take direct control if necessary. Imagine Gluttony with an entire flight of F/A 18's! (Assuming the engine could handle that many player and units of course.)

Sign in to follow this