NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sgt (Ret) Imeson

Squad 9.4 released!

If we try to get together on saturday around 1700hrs?

The game gets SO MUCH better when you have a dedicated team playing together.

Just enough time for a game or two with a proper big squad from the unit and then saturday operation. Maybe some more after?

If you read this, tag people you know has the game, maybe we can get a game going?

@Cpl Imeson, @SgtMaj De Leo, @Maj Irwin, @Maj Whitby

Same here Cook, I reinstall it last week, damn I couldn't see a damn person, need to time to readjust to it. Also, I like playing medic, so I don't being it with u guys, at least I won't be running around for the little kids that doesn't know how to pay it

• Upvote 1

Gonna have a practice session this evening if anyone wants to join?

9.4 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

purchased, installed and now setting up dedicated server to get some practice down...

UNLESS - there is a 3dMRB dedi already up.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Anky said:

purchased, installed and now setting up dedicated server to get some practice down...

UNLESS - there is a 3dMRB dedi already up.

There is not, but there are plenty of servers for it and you might not get a server license for it..

For me 1700 is not gonna work out, I'm mostly playing games only when my son is in bed.

well here is my test server for Squad.... [UNOFFICAL] 3d MRB Squad Dedicated Server

This is my first run... always room for improvement...

Quick question though, the name. Is it okay for now or do i need to change it?

• Upvote 1