NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Cole

Battlefront 2 Trailer

I'd love to pretend I'll be a good consumer and wait till the reviews and stuff are out but who am I kidding this looks like an answer to a whole lot of the problems with the first game 

Stuff that's basically confirmed:

- prequel, original and new trilogy era content

- storyline WHERE YOU PLAY AS A GOD DAMNED IMPERIAL oh my god

- multiplayer classes

- space battles

- rogue one content is back (scarif was shown)

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

(also can we please not have a "let's bash EA/the first one/the originals were better!!" circlejerk in this thread, I've heard all those generic opinions, I recognize them but it just gets ugly)

I'm hyped, Unlike many I enjoyed Battlefront (2015-16) I was disappointed but enjoyed it for what it was. 

Cannot wait for this however. Bring me some Clone Wars (Hopefully)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maj Whitby said:

I'm hyped, Unlike many I enjoyed Battlefront (2015-16) I was disappointed but enjoyed it for what it was. 

Cannot wait for this however. Bring me some Clone Wars (Hopefully)

Well besides the obvious Maul and Yoda, the website has a B1 Battledroid as the "Track your progress and customize your character" bullet point feature so that's a good sign. Also at the end screen of the trailer there's a prequel space battle in the top left of the screen 

This is a rare EA game I'm looking forward to. I wasn't a big fan of the first (new) Battlefront but it was still fun. Sort of felt like they were testing new grounds to see what works and what doesn't. The story line mode and playing as a Clone is probably the most appealing thing.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully not 'Battlefront 2 the DLC strikes back'

Still 40 player games, hope it aint peer to peer. Space battles are only 24 players, dont know if you can enter the enemies bigger ships.

Any Galactic conquest?

No season pass though :)

Edited by LCpl Wesker

Sign in to follow this