NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
HMCM (Ret) (FMF) Bernal

Have Liberation missions, need server

I was recently messing around with the Liberation mission template from the pub server and now I have two templates for Altis and Tanoa, both with advanced med. Keep in mind, I am not an experienced mission editor so all the stuff still says 13th MEU. Any edits or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Also need a server if anyone is willing.

Mission Files:
Altis
Takistan
Tanoa

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykEc3GV2Ni9cW9pVHE5VTd4dzg

Edited by HMCS (FMF) Bernal
  • Upvote 2

Sounds great , can u make a takistan or clafgan template?

I plan on messing around more with these over the weekend if anyone had any scripting fixes for them. Probably going to see if I can turn the beginning spawn from Chimera Base into the USS Freedom for water maps.

Haven't had much time to mess around with these, but I found a group (KillahPotatoes or KP for short for anybody that beats me to the punch) that has been making more updates to liberation (new logistics system, localised resources, collectable resources, ect) since the original guys stopped. I've got an underway period coming up and I plan on making some 3d MRB tweaks if anyone is interested. 

P.S.

Been doing some minor representation, so there might be a familiar name in applications in a few days....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HMCS (FMF) (Ret) Bernal said:

Haven't had much time to mess around with these, but I found a group (KillahPotatoes or KP for short for anybody that beats me to the punch) that has been making more updates to liberation (new logistics system, localised resources, collectable resources, ect) since the original guys stopped. I've got an underway period coming up and I plan on making some 3d MRB tweaks if anyone is interested. 

P.S.

Been doing some minor representation, so there might be a familiar name in applications in a few days....

Senior,

A while back @2ndLt Pleasant (and @Sgt (Ret) Grimm?) made pretty much what you're describing. 8310 is running a server with this modified liberation and a few extra mods.

If you're interested in playing, I'll get you the info when I'm at computer

Specifically, 8310's Liberation server is at:

107.221.50.10:2332

And runs the full current 3d Raider mod pack, plus @Jbad, @Lythium, @Opmods, and the full version of @ProjectOPFOR.

The Lythium template was created by @2ndLt Pleasant and sporadically updated/maintained by @Sgt (Ret) Grimm.

Edited by Capt Ray

On 8/17/2017 at 7:36 PM, HMCS (FMF) (Ret) Bernal said:

Schweet. Time to download new mods.

Just in time for WW2 Liberation!

Though we can switch back and forth between Lythium and WW2 on demand.