NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
MSgt (Ret) Carter

Carter's Costco Fails

Some of you may know that my real job consists of me driving a forklift at a Costco. This is my personal collection of some of the funniest and most expensive forklift accident's we've had! Note: not all of these photos were taken at my warehouse. Enjoy!

On this month's installment....

Yes, that's driveway sealer, and NO it does not come off easily. (~$4000 in product lost & ~$1500 in property damages)

V5FZI8k.jpg

For all you Jack Daniels fans. (mid clean-up and I think about $1300ish in product lost)

Note: driver was okay, minor cuts and a JD shower... can they send him home for suspicion of drinking on the job???

HVYvR0G.jpg

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry....

man hours to clean up? 15-20 hrs

dollars lost? + $1000

painfully funny? absolutely.
sMLe5em.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I work Target Customer Service part time while I am going to school. The back room (storage/overstock) guys are the best, either they are complete fuck-ups that are responsible for less shifts (one guy forgot to close the cold storage walk-in fridge door and we lost $5600 in perishables) or poor bastards that get ridden harder than Roman slaves in the gladiatorial pits. Kinda makes taking people's shit not seem as bad tbh.

And the Pepsi spill is all too real for me, we had an incident while unloading the food truck and now our receiving deck is still superglue in some places.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This happens pretty much everyday. Helps you appreciate the skill level required to complete this task without turning it into mushroom soup.
35135027_1812491628817699_59512681589280

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LTC Brueske said:

Its ok, the chips survived everyone! :) real talk wtf is the story behind that last one

All I know is it wasn't Swift

Sign in to follow this