NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sgt (Ret) DelPercio

Afghanistan Fun Op Campaign

Afghanistan Fun Op Campaign

As of recently, I've been wanting to make a Fun Op series that replicates a MARSOC MSOT's time overseas to the best of my ability. 

Missions that entail Counter-Terrorism, Direct Action, Special Reconnaissance, and Foreign Internal Defense are my main goal.  

With Afghanistan playing a major role in Operation Enduring Freedom, and MARSOC in the Hemland Province in Western Afghanistan. I have lots of ideas for a campaign that could 

last several months, some missions involving non-stop combat against insurgents, others being tense and stressful, or a mission that your weapon would not

be fired. All while keeping that "feel". This is just 10 minutes of my thinking, so below I've put four of the twenty screenshots that I took of the map. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

The possibilities are endless, from M1A2 Abrams, to Super Cobras, and definitely some warheads on foreheads. (brrrrrrt) 

Please leave some feedback below, this is all still a concept in my head, and I'm always open for suggestions. This is something I think would be quite interesting and fun. 

Thanks In Advance, 

- DelTaco

P.S. 

I'm not gonna take a crack at an Operation Name, I don't want to get roasted like @LCpl Buono

Before anyone says anything: DelPercio, we just got off of a Lythium deployment. The unit is very familiar with this map. I would be happy to participate in anything you have planned.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LCpl DelPercio said:

P.S. 

I'm not gonna take a crack at an Operation Name, I don't want to get roasted like @LCpl Buono

36955de356a67b227e04430bd553e8b4.png

8d7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3