NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Seixeiro

Seix's Fun OP 24MAR18 @1800ish EST

What type of fun op should I host?  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What type of op should we do?

• North Africa Campgain NAC(USA/UK) vs DAK(GER)?
    • North Africa Campgain DAK(GER) vs NAC(USA/UK)?
    • Operation Barbarossa 3d Reich(hehe see what i did there) vs Soviet Union?
    • The Patton Plan(post ww2) USA/UK vs Soviet Union?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/19/2018 at 03:59 AM

I've been thinking about doing a ww2 based funop for a while now so I figured this non operation Saturday coming up would be a great time to do it. However I am unsure of what front  the mission should be based on. Any option from the poll above will have  supporting assets positions included(Tanks,Fighters,Bombers, etc.). What ever mission has the most votes @ 2359 18MAR18 will be what the op is and I'll update this topic to add mission details and what positions are available. 

Are we talking early Barbarossa slaughtering Bolsheviks by the millions or late Barbarossa fighting a desperate defense against the red horde?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1stLt Falconer said:

Are we talking early Barbarossa slaughtering Bolsheviks by the millions or late Barbarossa fighting a desperate defense against the red horde?

I was thinking about just doing the early aspect of the operation. the rolling through in light tanks and mechanized infantry only stopping to clean commie blood out the tracks.

Gonna have to postpone this cuz i have to pick up some fags tomorrow at ESU for a party I'm having tomorrow night.