NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Boyle

5th Weekend Funop

This occurs in a parallel universe to our Chernarussian deployment so no extra mods required 

Briefing:

Intelligence has determined that the DPRC, with Russian assistance, has begun producing chemical weapons at a facility Southeast of Dolina. MSOTs will deploy via HALO and locate the facility, capture any scientists/intel they can find, and then detonate charges at the underground entrance. Of note, a jamming platform has been seen in the area, and may interfere with comms. Aviation will be on standby for insertion and extraction (provided @CW4 Levorse is available). 

Mission begins 2000 EST this Saturday

If there is any interest please react or threaten me with bodily harm below. 

• Like 1
  • motherfucker 3

I'll just state for the record, Benson is gonna be struck by lightning at some point in this op. Stand next to him at your own risk.

• motherfucker 1

1 minute ago, SSgt McMuster said:

You running this Saturday or Sunday?

On 10/26/2020 at 9:49 PM, SSgt Boyle said:

Mission begins 2000 EST this Saturday

I sometimes wonder if you intentionally never read anything I post @SSgt McMuster

• purehate 1

Sign in to follow this