NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: October 10th 2019
  • US FORCES DEPLOY TO REPUBLIC OF CHERNARUS
  • ATTEMPTED TAKEOVER OF "REPUBLIC OF CHERNARUS" FAILS. MAJOR FIGHTING IN THE REGION CONTINUES
  • RED GUARD PROCCLAIM THEMSELVES AS A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT. THE "DEMOCRATIC PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHERNARUS"
  • UNITED STATES UNDER SECRETARY OF STATE IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER A ROADSIDE BOMBING IN OBLAST OF PODAGORSK
  • MINSK II CEASFIRE BREAKS DOWN. UKRAINIAN ARMY LAUNCHES FULL SCALE ATTACK ON SEPARATIST TERRITORY
  • ANA REPORT MAJOR VICTORIES AGAINST ISIS. TALIBAN STILL SILENT
  • 20 REPORTED DEAD DURING PROTEST IN IRAN
  • VIETNAMESE GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RETURN A CHINESE SUBMARINE RUN AGROUND NEAR CAM RANH BAY
  • DEATH OF IDAP PARAMEDIC RULED ACCIDENTAL COLLATERAL DAMAGE. NO CHARGES TO BE PRESSED
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Boyle

5th Weekend Funop

This occurs in a parallel universe to our Chernarussian deployment so no extra mods required 

Briefing:

Intelligence has determined that the DPRC, with Russian assistance, has begun producing chemical weapons at a facility Southeast of Dolina. MSOTs will deploy via HALO and locate the facility, capture any scientists/intel they can find, and then detonate charges at the underground entrance. Of note, a jamming platform has been seen in the area, and may interfere with comms. Aviation will be on standby for insertion and extraction (provided @CW4 Levorse is available). 

Mission begins 2000 EST this Saturday

If there is any interest please react or threaten me with bodily harm below. 

• Like 1
  • motherfucker 3

I'll just state for the record, Benson is gonna be struck by lightning at some point in this op. Stand next to him at your own risk.

• motherfucker 1

1 minute ago, SSgt McMuster said:

You running this Saturday or Sunday?

On 10/26/2020 at 9:49 PM, SSgt Boyle said:

Mission begins 2000 EST this Saturday

I sometimes wonder if you intentionally never read anything I post @SSgt McMuster

• purehate 1

Sign in to follow this