NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Boyle

SCP Fun Op: Operation Impaler 3/6/21

In next month's entry in the SCP universe, the adventures of MTF Omega-2 "SNAFU" continue in Eastern Europe, where something is abducting villagers in the woods.

Start time is 1930 EST, Saturday 3/6/2021

Modpack: Normal modpack plus https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2262255106

What Is The SCP | Wiki | SCP Foundation Amino

An anomalous entity has been detected in Chernarus. MTF Omega-2 "SNAFU" has been dispatched to investigate and contain the anomaly.

More info at bottom.

MTF Omega-2 Team HQ: Radio 2

Team Leader: 2nd Lt. Mira

Team Chief: SSgt O'Brien

Team Medic: 2nd Lt. Night

Team Comms Chief: Maj. Whelan

Element 1: Radio 3

Element Leader: SSgt Talbert

Assistant EL: Cpl Jordan

Medic: HM3 Peach

CSO: Sgt Bianco

CSO: Cpl T. Jordan

Element 2: Radio 4

Element Leader: 

Assistant EL: Cpl Shepard

Medic: 

CSO: Sgt Rougthvedt

CSO: Cpl Flick

Element 3: Radio 5

Element Leader: 

Assistant EL: 

Medic:

CSO: 

CSO: 

Element 4: Radio 6

Element Leader: 

Assistant EL: 

Medic:

CSO: 

CSO: 

Item #: SCP-942

Object Class: Unknown

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-942 is currently an unknown entity that has been detected in Chernarus. Limited reports from local authorities indicate that the SCP appears to be either bullet-resistant or incredibly quick. Impact absorbent body armor is being deployed to MTF Omega-2 "SNAFU" as they move into the area, along with heavy caliber weapons, large-capacity magazines, and explosives.

Description: SCP-942  is an unknown entity at this time, with no detailed description available. This anomaly is believed to be responsible for the disappearance of a small town and several local forces sent to investigate. Below is a transcript of Chernarus military radio transmissions after going to investigate the town of Olsha, believed to be the victim of an attack by the anomaly, designated SCP-942.

"This is Alfa team, we have arrived at Olsha. We see at least one civilian body and the police car appears abandoned. We-wait one command" A low growl is heard at the end of this transmission.

"Is that a-did you see that? Uh, Command I think there's someone running around in the woods, moving to investigate." 

"Copy Alfa team, keep us posted". 

There is radio silence from the team for two minutes before they call again, this time in a panic.

"Shit, shit, shit! What the fuck was that?! [GUNSHOTS] Let's get the fuck out of he-[HEAVY IMPACT]"

Transmit key is depressed for an additional 3 minutes, intermittent screaming alongside audio that analysis matches to a carcass being consumed by at least one large predator are heard. Attempts by Chernarussian Command to raise the team meet with no response for two and a half minutes until a request for check in was met with unintelligible grunting, followed by the termination of the transmission after something struck the radio.

Further investigation is required. 

Alright, I'll be testing the mission later this week. I'll do limited healing with Zeus, so the medics will have something to do besides run from what stalks the woods. There will be spots available for last-minute sign-ups, so feel free to ask, conscript, kidnap, or blackmail your friends to join. Also, if you can stream and/or record, I 100% present recommend you do so so we can all see everyone's high-pitched screams and friendly-fire incidents. 

Shhhh, you saw nothing. Also I never claimed I was able to read, everyone just assumed.

• motherfucker 1

if you trust me with your life I would like to be element 2 medic... I may or not be trained for this role but god damn it ill do my best

Sign in to follow this