NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Boyle

Transcript of interrogation of subject detained near Serbian border

Transcript and analysis of Kosovan Ministry of Internal Affairs interrogation of subject detained near the Serbian border:

Interviewer (I): Do you understand these rights as they have been provided to you?
Prisoner (P): Yes, just ask your damn questions.
I: Very well, what is your name?
P: Ivan Kosančić.
I: You were captured at the site of several murders of Kosovan soldiers amongst several unidentified militants. Would you care you elaborate as to your role in these murders and why you did this?
P: You roaches never ask the real question first. 
I: And that would be?

[Silence for 30 seconds, the Prisoner continues smoking]

P: You really want to know who we were working for. They’re Serbian, but it sure isn’t those pussies in Belgrade. 
I: So then who?
P: The Serbian Liberation of Kosovo Group. We are working to free the Serbian people of this land from your slow genocide of our people and culture.
I: And how does killing five Kosovan soldiers achieve that?
P: For starters, it was a blow against your attempts to deny our lands the true autonomy we deserve. And it secured vital supplies for the movement.
I: So you intend to fight an insurgency?
P: Of course, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it!
I: You seem certain about that.
P: Obviously, do you think I’d be talking if I thought you could do anything about it?
I: …
P: We’re going to do what those cowards can’t man up and do. We’ll make you Shiptars run back to that hellhole you call a country in the South. We’re going to be waiting in every shadow until you realize whose lands these really belong to. [The Prisoner stands up and begins shouting] The Serbian government may be willing to tolerate your boot on our brothers and sisters, but the real Serbian people won’t! We’re going to burn you out like the infection you are! We’re gonna see how many dead sons you’re willing to suffer before you flee!

[Security officers enter the room and restrain the Prisoner]

P: I hope you fight, so my comrades can make you scum bleed like the pigs you are! You’ll see us soon enough!

Analysis: The subject appears to be a firm believer in Serbian ethnonationalism. There is reason to believe the subject is part of a group intending to incite an insurgency along the border with Serbia. The subject appeared to hold negative views of the Serbian government, despite espousing much of the same ideology of the current ruling party. No proper identification of the subject could be determined as the name he gave appears to be a reference to a famous Serbian knight from the 1300s. The subject has refused further interviews, stating "he had said what we needed to hear". Most of the equipment he and the others at the scene appears to be civilian or black market in origin, lending credence to the theory that they are acting independently of Belgrade. However, there is reason to believe they have at least some support from members of the Serbian government, as the helicopter seen escaping from the area did not appear to be intercepted by the Serbian border guards or military. Recommend an increase in police and military presence near the border to deter or interdict further cross-border activity and search for members of this so-called "SLKG". 

• captamerica 1
  • motherfucker 2

I prefer to refer to them as GLUK.
Group for Liberation of Underrepresented Kosovans.

This means we can report that we "Found the GLUK HQ" or that "We're in the GLUK-Mobile"

• Haha 2
  • disbelief 1
  • purehate 2

Sign in to follow this