NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sgt (Ret) Heikinheimo

So, this just in

So the Finnish Defense Forces just got an order to mobilize. They are calling pretty much the whole reserve into service for a sudden  wargame exercise around the eastern border after a flash build-up of russian armed forces along the Finnish border yesterday/last night. I have also been called to service because of the readiness battalion gig. I hope its nothing and we will be back soon, but in case its not, ya'll have a good one.

Russian armored and artillery battalions amassing near Ylä-Urpala just 2-3 km from the Finnish south east border.

Spoiler

DG_2_Russia.jpg

10_artillery_730_DG.jpg

• Upvote 1

So last time the Winter War started on 30 November 1939. This time it is the Autumn war that started on 1 April, 2017.

Jotain haisee kalalta

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Specter said:

Is this a Russian April Fools joke? I wonder what the punchline will be.

comrade putin likes when you laugh at glorious armed forces of the russian federation
comrade putin likes to be underestimated